Friday, June 24, 2005

WELCOME to the VAGcam blog!!!!

so, this is my new blog. this blog is not about my pictures... it's about yours! but you can't use your camera. nor my camera. you gotta use this camera:

http://dontyoudarecloseyoureyes.com/VAGcam.htm

this camera is mounted on the Vancouver Art Gallery. I don't know why or what for. the rumour is that is was once part of an art exhibit. You should save the link to this camera, because I might delete it from here someday. depends how busy it gets.

YOUR JOB: your job is to use the camera. it's fun. it's not like a real job that way. and when you see something cool, take a screenshot, then crop it, then send it to me - gwilli@gmail.com . if you don't know how to do screenshots, see the blog entry titled "screenshots for beginners". once I recieve your images, I will post them and the fun goes on from there. the rating can be done via the comments.

y'all down with this?? then get started!!! it's for anyone. I don't care if I know you or not. just do it! the judging will be based on anything and everything. here are some suggestions on what might make your capture better then average:
-yourself or someone you know
-people participating in illegal activities
-car accidents
-indecent exposure
-wildlife
-cool cars (no mustangs!)
-nose pickers

I will only accept jpgs or gifs. if you want to submit a series, that's cool. just not too many pics. if you want to make an animated gif, do it. the only thing that matters here is that people actually send me some pics. or it will not work. dig?

ok, here's a sample:


now start submitting!
gwilli (at the ol) gmail dert com

Comments:
great subject in this sample shot!! I'd give it a 10!!! but I won't. cuz it's a sample. and it's on the camera page, anyway.
 
i get a 10? because i took that shot.

also. recEIve. not recIEve. i don't care if this is your blog.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?